Here’s the latest concept car from BMW – it’s the Series 1 tii and it’s based on the BMW Series 1 Coupe.
Points to note on the exterior are:
- optimised aerodynamics on the body with individual, distinctive design of the front air dam, side-sills and rear air dam
- fins along the engine compartment lid to optimise the flow of air
- visible, open towing fixture
Points to note in the interior are:
- sports bucket seats with integrated headrests and side airbags
- the white rev counter highlights this instrument of particular significance in motorsport
- use of dark alcantara on the door linings and the instrument panel prevents reflections and accentuates the driver-oriented design and configuration of the cockpit
- The newly developed structure tissue for the footwell accentuates the sporting and functional character of the interior.
Now I’m sure I could find a place in our garage for something like this 🙂