Subaru has partnered with global sportswear company, Columbia, to produce a new special edition – the Forester X Columbia.
This special edition adds an extensive list of extras and is priced at $33,990 driveaway for the manual and #35,990 driveaway for the automatic.
The Subaru Forester X Columbia comes with special edition badging and buyers receive a $500 voucher to spend on Columbia merchandise.
Standard Forester features include:
- ABS brakes with EBD
- Airbags – dual front, side and curtain
- All-Wheel Drive
- AM/FM radio/CD player
- DataDot security system
- Electronic throttle control system
- Headlights auto off
- Hill holder (manual only)
- Immobiliser security system
- Power steering, mirrors and windows
- Three year/unlimited kilometre warranty
Additional features for this special edition include 16-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, roof cross bars, cargo tray and rear step panel.
Theare only 1050 of the special edition Subaru Forester X Columbia available and they go on sale from 4 January 2010